MMA（Mixed Martial Arts）
Shinwa Sports Academy (SSA) has recently launched a year-round Martial Arts training camp (known as an Uchideshi in Japanese Martial Arts terminology) for Martial Artists of all levels from beginners to Professional Fighters.
Our unique training program which is run by our team of fully qualified coaches will expand your knowledge and skills of the core MMA fighting styles of Karate, Judo, Jiu Jitsu and Wrestling. We can also arrange training sessions on demand in traditional Japanese Martial Arts such as Kendo.
Located in Yokosuka, Shonan, greater Tokyo metropolitan area,SSA is an hour away by train from the heart of Tokyo and 20mins from Yokohama.
Kamakura, an old capital of shogunate Japan,is a pretty city which is full of ancient Shinto shrines and Buddhist temples,is only 30mins by train.
For those who love beaches and surfing,Shonan beach is the place to be. On sunny days Mt Fuji is clearly seen from the beach.
We guarantee that it will be an unforgettable, once in a life time martial arts experience for you.
YOKOSO, NIHON E!! ( Welcome to Japan!)
|Morning sessions||Run/Strength&Conditioning(at SSA)|
|Afternoon sessions||MMA/Karate/Grappling (at SSA or one of our allies)|
- Our Training Program includes two meals per day( Lunch & Dinner) and there are also many restaurants and convenience stores located nearby.
- The communal bedroom and living area for visiting students is located on the 2nd floor on the premises.
- Our Training centre is fully equipped with a boxing ring, MMA cage fences, Weight-lifting and Fitness Training facilities, Punch Bags, showers and changing rooms.
|1 Week||US$ 900-|
|2 Weeks||US$ 1,650-|
|1 Month||US$ 3,000-|
|3 Months||US$ 8,100-($ 2,700-/month)|
SENSEI of the MONTH
Mohamed Bahrami Our Karate Trainer
Achievements in Kyokushin Karate and Byakuren Kaikan:
- 2-time intenational cup champion(Iran 2003,Iran 2005)
- World champion(1 time,Turkey 2009)
- South East Asia champion(1 time,Thailand 2013)
- All Japan champion(2 times 2011,2013)
In 1988 he started to learn Karate at the age of 12 at Higer Gym in Iran, which he fought out of later to become a multiple-time champion.
In 2010 he moved to Pattaya, Thailand, where he practiced MuayThai at WKO GYM. He became a trainer there in 2012 and trained many notable Karate/Kickboxing fighters before relocating himself to Japan in 2015.
As a trainer at SSA, he coaches students to apply his expertise of Karate to MMA. He is scheduled to fight an MMA match in Antonio Inoki’s Genome 35 in Tokyo.